Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Roles and Responsibilities I_vote_lcapRoles and Responsibilities I_voting_barRoles and Responsibilities I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Roles and Responsibilities I_vote_lcapRoles and Responsibilities I_voting_barRoles and Responsibilities I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Roles and Responsibilities EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Roles and Responsibilities EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Roles and Responsibilities EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Roles and Responsibilities EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Roles and Responsibilities EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Roles and Responsibilities EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Roles and Responsibilities EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Roles and Responsibilities EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Roles and Responsibilities EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Roles and Responsibilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

Roles and Responsibilities Empty
PostSubject: Roles and Responsibilities   Roles and Responsibilities EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Generals: As a general, you are responsible to take any issues and discuss them with the other generals. Generals vote together on issues of AAO. You are responsible for maintaining weekly practice matches as well as evaluating members on their game skills, leadership skills, and communication skills to take into consideration for monthly promotions of lower ranked members.

Officers: Officers are responsible for maintaining and spectating prize tournaments and squad tournaments. You are responsible to bring any issues to the generals.

Squad Admins: As a squad admin, you are responsible for YOUR squad. You are responsible to get with your squad leaders and set up a time each week to have a meeting with your squads. You are responsible for any issues involving your squad and must take those issues to the generals.

Peace Keepers/Warrant Officers: Peace keepers and warrant officers are responsible for keeping AAO safe. You are responsible for keeping out any negativity, foreign or domestic. You are responsible for maintaining the BLACK LIST and resolving and involving generals with any issues between AAO and any other clans. You are responsible for sending out messages to all AAO members when someone is put on the BLACK LIST, as well as updating the BLACK LIST on the AAO website. You are responsible to inform the person on the BLACK LIST that they are banned from AAO for what ever crimes they have committed as well as telling them that they must change their gamer tag.

Squad Leaders: Squad leaders are responsible for leading their squads in any matches or practices. You are responsible for getting with your squad admin and setting up a weekly meeting with your squad. You are responsible for getting to know your squad members and adding them on XBL. You are responsible for taking any issues in your squad to your squad admin if you can not resolve the issue yourself. You are responsible for YOUR squad. You are responsible for making sure your squad can attend squad tournament matches and if a player is not available, you must contact your squad admin and let them know so the match can be re-scheduled.

Co-Squad Leaders: Co-squad leaders are responsible for aiding their squad leaders in any AAO related activities or issues. You are responsible for assuming command when your squad leader is not present.

Senior NCO: Senior NCOs (that is ranks Sergeant First Class - Sergeant Major of AAO) are responsible for taking any AAO related issues to an officer of AAO.

Member: Members of AAO are responsible for having fun, doing their best in clan matches, prize tournaments, and squad tournaments. You are responsible for getting evolved with the AAO website as well as AAO members on XBL. You are responsible to keep a good attitude, play fair, and treat others as you would like to be treated.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com

Roles and Responsibilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: WELCOME TO ALPHA AND OMEGA! :: Roles and Responsibilities-
Jump to: