Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Won't be able to play with you guys much... I_vote_lcapWon't be able to play with you guys much... I_voting_barWon't be able to play with you guys much... I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Won't be able to play with you guys much... I_vote_lcapWon't be able to play with you guys much... I_voting_barWon't be able to play with you guys much... I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Won't be able to play with you guys much...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Won't be able to play with you guys much... Empty
PostSubject: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Hey guys, I start school on the 4th of February - It's more of a Sports University course, but it's considered a school. I have wanted to do it since i was like, 12? anyways! thats not the point.
I will be unable to play with you guys except for Sundays (Saturday for you guys.) due to me being at school from 9am-3pm (which is when you guys are on for me) and when i get home at 4 it will probably be like 11pm for you guys.
So yeah, it sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Totally understandable sir Won't be able to play with you guys much... 3763815904 I am sure we will see you on Saturday when your available
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:17 pm

You know it man! Won't be able to play with you guys much... 1247806006
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 pm

like last night! Won't be able to play with you guys much... 1247806006
Back to top Go down
AAO Reaperr E

AAO Reaperr E

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:58 pm

So it's school six days a week ? tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm

good times and what not pig
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 pm

its all good man, school is priority
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm

we will all be there when your available bro pig
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Nah reaperr, School 5 days, and working on saturday.
So Sunday is my only free day...
I hope so Jerk-king! king
I'll play the fuck out of it untill february 4.
Shit, I forgot to renew my XBL.
looks like I'll be off for a month or two. Sad pale Won't be able to play with you guys much... 770577932
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won't be able to play with you guys much...   Won't be able to play with you guys much... Empty

Back to top Go down

Won't be able to play with you guys much...
Page 1 of 1