Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
The Website Misses YOU!!! I_vote_lcapThe Website Misses YOU!!! I_voting_barThe Website Misses YOU!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
The Website Misses YOU!!! I_vote_lcapThe Website Misses YOU!!! I_voting_barThe Website Misses YOU!!! I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

The Website Misses YOU!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

The Website Misses YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Website Misses YOU!!!   The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 pm

You guys need to start using the website more often, or you will miss out on all of the information about the tournament coming up THIS WEEK. so get your asses busy and shit, the more people the better... deadline is THIS THURSDAY.

(if we get enough for another team the tournament will be postponed to compensate the additional team.)
Back to top Go down
AAO Deadly S

AAO Deadly S

PostSubject: Re: The Website Misses YOU!!!   The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 am

I actually check up on the website quite a bit, work has me doing more than I should be doing for the wages I make so I end up coming home exhausted and not wanting to jump onto the xbox lol.
Since this is on free chat, I might add that I really am trying to keep active with you guys.. just some real life issues got me pulled from most my gaming Sad
Got myself a new controller, just looking into getting some FPS Freeks! Also gonna start practicing Zombies since I suck out on any of them for either BlackOps.. *Pointless half asleep blabber* just wanting to say I do check in most the time, just not able to participate in the fun for the most of it Sad !
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: The Website Misses YOU!!!   The Website Misses YOU!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 pm

That's fine, i can understand how life gets in the way of our pleasures! But stick around, and play with the other clan mates, make some friends and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Website Misses YOU!!!   The Website Misses YOU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Website Misses YOU!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: FREE CHAT :: Free Chat-
Jump to: