Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Recruit Application  I_vote_lcapRecruit Application  I_voting_barRecruit Application  I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Recruit Application  I_vote_lcapRecruit Application  I_voting_barRecruit Application  I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Recruit Application  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Recruit Application  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Recruit Application  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Recruit Application  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Recruit Application  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Recruit Application  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Recruit Application  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Recruit Application  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Recruit Application  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Recruit Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DangerClose1414

DangerClose1414

Recruit Application  Empty
PostSubject: Recruit Application    Recruit Application  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 am

***ALL APPLICANTS MUST COPY THIS APPLICATION FORM, FILL OUT THE BLANKS, COPY AND PASTE, AND SUBMIT HERE BY SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICKING "NEW POST" ON THE LEFT HAND CORNER. ENTER A SUBJECT STATING "RECRUIT APPLICATION" AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOUR POST TO SEE IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AND FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS TO SEE A RESPONSE FROM AN ADMIN.***

How did you hear about Alpha and Omega? By Dragon

Hours per week:20 to 30 Hours

Gamer Tag:DangerClose1414

Have you ever been affiliated with any other clan? Yes OWND with Dragon

If yes, who? And why are you no longer with them anymore? (this answer may be PMed to us if it is too personal for public view)I quite playing COD 1

Anything else you'd like us to know: (game stats, game style, youtube videos of you and/or S&D)

-------------------------------------------------------------

(edit 1/8/13) ** There are applicants who did not follow these simple instructions. As a fair warning, Failure to follow these procedures will significantly lower your chances of getting accepted into Alpha and Omega. I am sick of opening a new thread and not seeing what I am expecting **
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application    Recruit Application  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 am

Accepted, welcome to AAO. Hope you find yourself enjoying the community. Looking forward to meeting you DC. Take a look around the website for me would ya? You'll find some good info on here. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application    Recruit Application  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application    Recruit Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: ***RECRUITMENT CHANNEL***-
Jump to: