Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
What do you do for work? I_vote_lcapWhat do you do for work? I_voting_barWhat do you do for work? I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
What do you do for work? I_vote_lcapWhat do you do for work? I_voting_barWhat do you do for work? I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
What do you do for work? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
What do you do for work? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
What do you do for work? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
What do you do for work? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
What do you do for work? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
What do you do for work? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
What do you do for work? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
What do you do for work? EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
What do you do for work? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

What do you do for work?

Go down 
+7
AAO Desolate HQ
DarkTrail
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Pluto SW
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Kakarot FS
AAO Dynasty HQ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

What do you do for work? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 pm

What does everyone do for work? Im an armed security guard for now and I go to school full time... Pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
AAO Kakarot FS

AAO Kakarot FS

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 pm

VCO Overkill here and I tattoo for work hahaha
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm

AAO Kakarot FS wrote:

DUDE!!! i'm gonna post my tattoo's. I've been looking for somebody that can come up with a nice ending to my tattoo, i feel like it's not complete. Please help me!! lol
Back to top Go down
AAO Kakarot FS

AAO Kakarot FS

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:27 am

AAO Crazy HQ wrote:
AAO Kakarot FS wrote:

DUDE!!! i'm gonna post my tattoo's. I've been looking for somebody that can come up with a nice ending to my tattoo, i feel like it's not complete. Please help me!! lol

lol ill do what i can Razz
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:49 am

Awesome, thanks man Smile let me see what you got Very Happy

These photos of me are like 3 yrs old, but the tattoos still look the same.

What do you do for work? Flags

What do you do for work? X
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:04 am

I have spent the last 6 years as an EMT on an ambulance, and now i'm in school full-time working on my Registered Nursing license. So far I have about 2.5-3 yrs of general edu and then another 2 yrs for the nursing program.

Also, I am aware that there is another person in the clan who is also an EMT and another that has been asking questions. So if anybody has questions about the program or laws, I can possibly provide some assistance.
Back to top Go down
AAO Kakarot FS

AAO Kakarot FS

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:56 am

lol i have too many to post im almost head to toe as ppl would call it lol but what exactly you have done just mor to fill your arm or what lol affraid
Back to top Go down
AAO Pluto SW

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:40 am

I work at Kohls overnight unloading trucks of merchandise and putting stuff out on the floor. I dropped outta college in 2010 and am now goin back to school this january for business management.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sean.sell.9
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:27 pm

I work in customer service for a produce company (we sell fruits and veggies). We handle various accounts like restaurants, school districts and some retail accounts (Save Mart/Luckys).
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:13 pm

AAO Kakarot FS wrote:
lol i have too many to post im almost head to toe as ppl would call it lol but what exactly you have done just mor to fill your arm or what lol affraid

lol yeah basically i want to fill out the cross. I don't have any ideas and it's been something on the back of my mind for a few years now. I was thinking of having a sexy succubus on either side of the cross with another sexy angel on the other side. But after that i'm out of ideas, i want it to be "sleeved" after the anges with an awesome background meshing in with the one for the other angel... does that make sense? lol
Back to top Go down
DarkTrail

DarkTrail

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:33 am

I, being the studly man I am. No Work at the "infamous" Walmart. I'm an overnight stocker in Frozen/Dairy. Until I can go into the police academy and start going to college while doing both! I'm pretty stoked. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AAO Desolate HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 am

I am a full-time student on the VWP (Van Wilder Plan). I'm studying mechanical engineering at the University of Kentucky ( Basketball national champions not 1, not 2, not 3, but 8 times now! Very Happy ) If anybody happens to know anything about physics or calculus please let me know! lol
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I work in a medical clinic for the time being, basically managing files/payments/records etc. its not much, but its pretty kickback. cyclops
Back to top Go down
AAO Gordito R

AAO Gordito R

PostSubject: Where I work   What do you do for work? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I am about to in the police academy have 5 years experience working in a jail and have 3 year armed security experience
Back to top Go down
AAO Neckbeard S

AAO Neckbeard S

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:48 pm

i work at a golf course in southern california and if you are ever in so cal hit me up and i can get you on to play for free!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 am

Gorditodelsur wrote:
I am about to in the police academy have 5 years experience working in a jail and have 3 year armed security experience

Just wondering for no specific reason... What are your thoughts about Marijuanna? Lol
Back to top Go down
AAO Gordito R

AAO Gordito R

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Lol everybody has there fun somewhere I see Mary j no worse than beer Lmao
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 pm

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 pm

...Man love. Shocked
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:36 pm

alien
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:42 pm

im worried about you...just because you're the CRAZAY-est guy in our clan doesn't mean you can turn all Adam Lambert on us... affraid
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 pm

haha... I'm crazy, not gay. it's a no homo love LOL
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Glad to hear... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for work?   What do you do for work? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do for work?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: FREE CHAT :: Life-
Jump to: