Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Want to challenge us against your clan? I_vote_lcapWant to challenge us against your clan? I_voting_barWant to challenge us against your clan? I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Want to challenge us against your clan? I_vote_lcapWant to challenge us against your clan? I_voting_barWant to challenge us against your clan? I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Want to challenge us against your clan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Want to challenge us against your clan? Empty
PostSubject: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:29 am

Hello and thank you for choosing Alpha and Omega to be your opponents, below you will see an application, please fill it out and click "New Post" and in the subject bar put your Gamer Tag and Clan name (example: AAO Crazy HQ with Alpha and Omega). Keep an eye out for your post as we will be using this forum as our main means of communication with you. Thanks.

Game Mode: (Core / Hardcore, state whether TDM, S&D, etc..)

Name of the clan:

Your rank and position in your clan:

Prefered time and date of the clan match:

Prefered player size of a team:

Can you keep your promises of the time and date of a possible clan match?:

Anything else you would like to add:

**Failure to comply to the instructions given will result in us ignoring your request.**
Back to top Go down
TSS

TSS

PostSubject: Re: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Name of the clan:TSS

Your rank and position in your clan:7 knife squad

Prefered time and date of the clan match:1/3/13

Prefered player size of a team:3v3

Can you keep your promises of the time and date of a possible clan match?:yes

Anything else you would like to add: best 2 out of 3 search and destroy sub machine guns on round 1 round 2 quick scope round 3 any guns no noob tubes or shotguns
Back to top Go down
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

PostSubject: Re: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 am

opponents?
Back to top Go down
AAO DNAngel V

PostSubject: Re: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 am

Yup
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:23 pm

TSS wrote:
Name of the clan:TSS

Your rank and position in your clan:7 knife squad

Prefered time and date of the clan match:1/3/13

Prefered player size of a team:3v3

Can you keep your promises of the time and date of a possible clan match?:yes

Anything else you would like to add: best 2 out of 3 search and destroy sub machine guns on round 1 round 2 quick scope round 3 any guns no noob tubes or shotguns

whatever happened with this?
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Nothing, I knew they wouldn't come back to check our response so I didn't even worry about it. Plus, they had way too many stupid rules and guidelines how they wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 am

Alright sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to challenge us against your clan?   Want to challenge us against your clan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to challenge us against your clan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: WELCOME TO ALPHA AND OMEGA! :: Challenge Us!-
Jump to: