Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Temptation.... I_vote_lcapTemptation.... I_voting_barTemptation.... I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Temptation.... EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Temptation.... EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Temptation.... EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Temptation.... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Temptation.... EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Temptation.... EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Temptation.... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Temptation.... EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Temptation....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:16 pm

I am seriously tempted to pick this up for the PC, does anyone have any information they would care to share about it? I am currently disenchanted with the likes of "WoW" and "Star Wars The Old Republic" but I do love a good role-playing game.
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:20 pm

I played this game on Xbox and i really liked it, but i stopped about mid-way because of blackops2 and i don't think i'll be going back to it to be honest. It's a cool game that mimics WoW in many ways. you can customize your toon's load out, collect gold, complete quests. There's no multiplayer which makes the game limited however there are several toons you can roll and re-roll (sorry for the WoW lingo). The part that turned me off is when i engaged in battle with a group of vampires, directly after that fight i then became a vampire as well... there's only one way that i know of to correct this illness and it's to find a black stone and take it to some which lady... but basically i'm screwed and therefore stopped playing lol.
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm

well...sounds like so long as you don't go out when the sun is up you would be just fine! Suspect
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

well yeah, but that means i can only be out in the night time and i'd rather be shooting people anyway... but if i knew where the black stone was and where the witch lady was, then i would probably play again as a werewolf
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 pm

and whats stopping you from looking up some form of wiki? Twisted Evil thats kinda what they are there for lol!
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 pm

haha! laziness my friend, laziness.
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm

I guess I just have too much free time at work Twisted Evil just dont tell my boss! lol!
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 am

I thought it was a really interesting game but I wasn't too into it. I love games that you have a lot of customization features (city of heroes was the fuggin bomb as far as complete customization of a chaeacter goes) but other than that the game didnt really interest me bcuz it takes too much brain power and when I play games 99% of the time I'd rather just zone out and shoot shit lol.

I REALLY hope someday, that cod will allow us to customize our character completely. As far down to your characters facial features, weapon skins and attachments, and clothing/gear. That would be badass.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
AAO Arrow G

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: how to fix vampire ism and infinite were wolf transformation   Temptation.... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 am

first thing to do is buy the spell that lets you take souls you have to hit someone with it and kill them within 30 seconds you can get it from the wizard in whiterun. then go to morthal and find the wizard there he sales black soul gems after the gem is full with a soul he will help you get rid of vampire ism, if he does not bring up that conversation go to the bar in white run ask the female bartender to tel you the gossip and she will tell you about the wizard that can help but first i think you have to become a vampire so if you contact it just sleep for 3 days then check ur active powers if u are a vamp talk to her. now for the were wolf thing go to falkreath and find the people in the cementary talk to the guy who is crying for his daughter then he will tell you who killled her after that find the guy who killed her same town in the prison, ask to take his ring after that follow the quest when lord hiricine ask to go and kill him dont help him after that the ring will be uncursed now just select beast mode and turn after that you can wear the ring select the power and you have another transformation, just remember when the guy gives you the ring hurry and get of the town bc the ring will randomly turn you into a werewolf and ppl will see you, and you cant un curse or take the ring off untill you have completed the quest, one more thing in know glitches to get money, rank up smithing real fast, how to get dadric armor (better than dragon bone and more bad ass looking) rank up destruction magic, horse tha never dies and lots more, and sorry i spent manny hours playing skyrim
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 am

holly crapper....Crazy you have no excuse now! lol
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:17 am

I take back everything I said. Skyrim is a great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temptation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation....   Temptation.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Temptation....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: XBOX GAMES :: Skyrim-
Jump to: