Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) I_vote_lcapUprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) I_voting_barUprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) I_vote_lcapUprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) I_voting_barUprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) Empty
PostSubject: Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th)   Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:33 pm

WHAT IS UP GUYS?
I recently visited the Call of Duty website, and saw a Trailer for a new DLC map pack. THAT'S RIGHT!
The map pack is titled 'Uprising' and contains 4 multiplayer maps, and new zombies map/mode/whatever.
I'M EXTREMELY BORED AND EXCITED SO I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A RUN DOWN ON THE MAPS.

Multiplayer maps:
MAGMA
Lava carving through a modern Japanese village leaves rivers of fiery damage in its wake, providing players with dangerous terrain, compromised cover, and frenetic firefights for survival.

ENCORE
Multiplayer gameplay picks up after the concert has ended in Encore. Following a bustling London music festival, the central stage provides players with a key vantage point that overlooks the surrounding areas of the amphitheater and its main tents.

VERTIGO
High above the clouds atop a mega skyscraper in India, players must battle across a VTOL landing pad and through the transportation terminal, bringing new dimensions of verticality to every battle.

STUDIO
The Call of Duty: Black Ops fan-favorite, Firing Range has been re-imagined as a Hollywood backlot, allowing players to take cover in a wide variety of classic move sets.

Zombies:

MOB OF THE DEAD
Mob of the Dead is the name of a Zombie Mode map appearing in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising DLC. It is the fifteenth Zombies map overall, set in Alcatraz Island. The zombies now have red eyes. The Thompson and the Uzi will return in Zombies. This map also introduces Police and Prisoner Zombies on the island. When players die, they will be sent to purgatory, an afterlife segment featuring new objectives to play. This map is set inside an abandoned Prison, and may or may not include some form of travel, like was seen in Kino, where you could teleport to the pack-a-punch room above the theatre. This is said because in a snap that was taken of the map, you can clearly make out 2 seperate buildings, and one with an eerie yellow/orange glow streaming up towards the sky. (I likened it to the blue/purple light from the mystery box, does this mean the colours are changing as well? Red eyes, orange lights, seems kinda cool!!)

Well guys, I don't know about you, but with this DLC dropping in 10 days, I am already gearing up for it.

Watch this space, I will be posting any new information about Uprising as soon as I find about it.

Ambition out! jocolor
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th)   Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:36 am

how much!? in points?
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th)   Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 am

Uhm from memory it's either 1,200 or 1,600.
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th)   Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 am

Or it's freeto download if you bought the seasons pass like myself and many others did Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th)   Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uprising - NEW DLC! (Available on April 16th)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: XBOX GAMES :: BlackOps 2-
Jump to: