Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  I_vote_lcapVengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  I_voting_barVengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  I_vote_lcapVengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  I_voting_barVengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 pm

HEY GUYSSS!
Just popping in to inform everyone that Vengeance will be downloadable on July 2nd, and includes 4 multiplayer maps, Cove, Rush, Detour and my personal favourite - Uplink (which is a reimagining of the Black Ops 1 map, Summit) there is also a new zombies map, Buried. The original crew are back (Russman, Misty, Samuel & the other guy...I'm not good with names) there is a new perk, rumours are it is some kind of additional bullet damage perk, which would be cool I guess, imagine rocking around with an LSAT with double tap & this new perk which could be addictional bullet damage... There is also a new weapon for zombies, the Ray Gun Mark 2, have a look on YouTube, this gun is a beast..
Also recently confirmed by Treyarch - there is a bank, and a weapons fridge, so you can deposit money in TranZit (and now Die Rise) and pull it out on Buried, to make it easier for you. As well as for example, you can pack-a-punch the LSAT and chuck it in the fridge and then pull it out on Buried, and since it has been confirmed that you can buy this gun off the wall, you can just buy ammo off the wall instead of waiting for a max ammo.
That's it for now guys, I'll holla at you if anything new pops up.
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 am

Sounds good, ill definitely be playing zombies for a few weeks now lol.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 am

MORE INFO!
Monkey bombs will EITHER be a huge part of Buried (i.e you need them to do something) or they will be getting replaced with something much better and stronger... I say this becuase David Vonderhaar himself tweeted "Vengeance - Buried - Monkey Bombs >" the reason I am saying this, is because he wouldn't mention the Monkey's alone if nothing was happening to them, and the fact that he used the ">" symbol implies that Monkey Bombs are greater than something else...could he also be hinting that Monkey Bombs will be a crucial part in defeating the new boss Zombie? Who knows..? Chuck your ideas below, I'd love to hear what you guys think. Razz
P.S - 1 DAY TILL DROP, GET EXCITED!
Back to top Go down
AAO Deadly S

AAO Deadly S

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:09 pm

So stoked! :DI ran out of money because Girlfriend needed some food for lunch for work for this week (so did I..), so when I checked how many microsoft points was needed, it was 1200 like usual.. and I had 1240 left over from Cyborg Title & name change ! LOL Anyone else up to date with getting Vengeance !? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm

As far as I know, dragon, crazy and myself have it.. Not sure about everyone else Razz
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 pm

I have it too
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 pm

I gave Scout a brief run down of the map, and then had to leave for work - but left him with one of my mates who has already done the Maxis easter egg, so he should be good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Just in case anybody doesn't know, the LSAT is available to get off the wall for 2000 points, but ONLY in the starting room, above the section where you fall down into the map, you must run up the stairs and jump and then pull yourself up onto the platform, but be careful - the platform will collapse extremely quickly and you will fall down into the map once it collapses, so to get it, you have to run to the LSAT and be quick when you go to buy it. I recommend doing this and storing it in the fridge/locker so that the next time you play, somebody else can buy it, and then you have yours in your locker, I would like to see if all 4 people playing are able to have LSAT's in the fridge/locker so that there will be 4 LSAT's roaming around..
Back to top Go down
h_tsopelas

h_tsopelas

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 pm

is that so hard to find it?
Back to top Go down
AAO Deadly S

AAO Deadly S

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm kind of a noob when it comes to Zombies, and the people I game mostly with in clan would know since I talk about it a lot. Never watched any walkthroughs or anything, found some cool feat's! When you first fall down and you fall down again in the hole & land in the barn/shed, if you look around the basement of the barn there's a mine/tunnel which will lead throughout buildings, if you follow through you'll come to the bar in section 1. Also there's a spot along the cat-walks up-top of the buildings, and you can jump to the power switch without needing to open any doors!
You can free the giant hillbilly dude asap, beer makes him rush (I'm assuming straight until he hits a wall), and candy makes him follow you and go crazy on zombies! Kinda sketched me out at first thinking he'd hit me too LOL
There's a cabinet for your guns, even a bank to store points! Stumbled upon it while I came to the gun chalk-line, which you can grab and place at random to your prefered question mark locations!
Doubt this is helpful to you guys, but hey.. it's something! Happy gaming folks Smile
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm

I just learned today that you can also get the giant to help you build items as well if you give him candy and make him face the craft table. You give him booze to have him smash into obstacles blocking your path btw. His back has to be facing whatever you want him to smash tho. I also found that if you build a fan, subwoofer, and tramplesteen, you can put all three items in the alley where jug is and use that as a backup spot and a place to crawl to safety when downed (if you guys all stay close to that area. Hope those tips help! Smile
Back to top Go down
AAO Deadly S

AAO Deadly S

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 am

Just found out randomly that if you feed Leeroy booze, he can bust the fountain in the graveyard Surprised! I still suck, trying to avoid youtube until I get bored of it, still amazed all of what you can do in the 1st round Razz!
Like grabbing the chalkline(s) from when you first fall for 1000pts, and you can turn the power on, and even if you're lucky you can score on Jugg' 1st round too !
Since you can unleash Leeroy from his cell 1st round Very Happy<3

Last edited by AAO Deadly S on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.    Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance DLC Map Pack - Extra Zombies info.
Page 1 of 1