Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
New Aplicant for recruitment  I_vote_lcapNew Aplicant for recruitment  I_voting_barNew Aplicant for recruitment  I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
New Aplicant for recruitment  I_vote_lcapNew Aplicant for recruitment  I_voting_barNew Aplicant for recruitment  I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

New Aplicant for recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

New Aplicant for recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: New Aplicant for recruitment    New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:17 pm

How did you hear about Alpha and Omega? From a clan member

Hours per week: 32 a week

Gamer Tag: xRCK DEMONx

Have you ever been affiliated with any other clan? yes

If yes, who? And why are you no longer with them anymore? (this answer may be PMed to us if it is too personal for public view) we split because people found new clans they thought were better.

Anything else you'd like us to know: (game stats, game style, youtube videos of you and/or S&D)
Im a sniper i majorly quickscope when i can...i can also trickshot, im all about style. YouTube: hijackerpro12321
gaming zone is S&D and Team Deathmatch. Looking to be recruited into this clan...
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

New Aplicant for recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Aplicant for recruitment    New Aplicant for recruitment  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Welcome Demon, generally we only allow ages 16 and up but we will allow you to be a recruit and play with us to see how you are as far as maturity level and skill goes. Thanks for registering and we will be seeing you online soon!
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com

New Aplicant for recruitment
Page 1 of 1