Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Clan Affiliates  I_vote_lcapClan Affiliates  I_voting_barClan Affiliates  I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Clan Affiliates  I_vote_lcapClan Affiliates  I_voting_barClan Affiliates  I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Clan Affiliates  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Clan Affiliates  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Clan Affiliates  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Clan Affiliates  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Clan Affiliates  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Clan Affiliates  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Clan Affiliates  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Clan Affiliates  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Clan Affiliates  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Clan Affiliates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:55 am

As you know, we are growing. However, we aren't just growing within our clan, we are growing relationships with other XBL users and clans.

I would like to introduce the AK47 Clan. If you are playing with them, please be respectful as we will regularly play with them. Furthermore, be advised, they do not use any form of cheats or hacks or aim-bots or anything. These are confirmed players, and they're damn good.

Also, if we manage to beat them 4v4. They have agreed to join our clan. Also, just know that we have played against them in the past and got our asses kicked. so it will be a huge bonus to beat them, and have them join our forces. get practicing! and have fun!
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 pm

I'm down to open a can of whoop ass on tuesday
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Tuesday sounds good. Maybe if everybody is on we can also take care of a few rounds for the tournament
Back to top Go down
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 pm

im down for a 4v4
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Awesome. We may play against them tonight actually.
Back to top Go down
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Time?
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:58 pm

I should be available tonight to play.
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 am

Last night we had the opportunity to play against Clan XGC, please feel free to play with them, add them as friends and socialize. Also, please treat them like they are a part of Alpha and Omega. Should you have any issues, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
AAO Deadly S

AAO Deadly S

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Oh cool, I've played against a handful of them! They seem to use communication very well, as well as play really tactical. Sounds like there's going to be lots more fun to come Smile !
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Deadly sinner you are now in StingRay so if you decide to change your name it will be AAO (whatever you want) S
Back to top Go down
AAO Deadly S

AAO Deadly S

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:29 pm

AAO Crazy HQ wrote:
Deadly sinner you are now in StingRay so if you decide to change your name it will be AAO (whatever you want) S
Great, thanks! I was told by a former member over xbox, kind of sucks that my 32" HDTV is sent in for repairs Sad but I'll be back before no time! I still got my old TV, but quality makes my gameplay even worse than it already has been lately Razz I'll look into changing my name soon, and add other members of Stingray Surprised Thanks again Crazy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Affiliates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Affiliates    Clan Affiliates  Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Affiliates
Page 1 of 1