Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Ambition - Out.  I_vote_lcapAmbition - Out.  I_voting_barAmbition - Out.  I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Ambition - Out.  I_vote_lcapAmbition - Out.  I_voting_barAmbition - Out.  I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Ambition - Out.  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Ambition - Out.  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Ambition - Out.  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Ambition - Out.  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Ambition - Out.  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Ambition - Out.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Ambition - Out.  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Ambition - Out.  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Ambition - Out.  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Ambition - Out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ambition - Out.  Empty
PostSubject: Ambition - Out.    Ambition - Out.  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 am

Hey AAO, if you aren't on Facebook, or haven't read my latest post on the AAO Facebook page you wouldn't know that I have decided to step down as Echo Squad Leader, and leave the clan (effective Thursday 22nd August)
I have come to this decision for a variety of reasons and if anyone wants/needs to ask me anything - feel free Smile
I will be keeping everyone on my friends list and I hope you will all do the same, I will be popping in every now and then to see what's good, and how everyone is travelling, but until then - Keep on keeping on, I have loved every second in AAO, it has been a blast! Love you all, Peace out!
Back to top Go down
AAO Deadly S

AAO Deadly S

Ambition - Out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambition - Out.    Ambition - Out.  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am

Yo Ambition! Miss those days when I first joined where me, you, and Pluto (and random others) would hit up that Hardcore grind Wink Definitely going to be keeping you in my list though dude, sucks I don't feel in the circle as to why you're leaving, but I respect your decision non-the-less! Best o luck bro Smile
Back to top Go down

Ambition - Out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: WELCOME TO ALPHA AND OMEGA! :: News and Updates-
Jump to: