Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
What's the happs?  I_vote_lcapWhat's the happs?  I_voting_barWhat's the happs?  I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
What's the happs?  I_vote_lcapWhat's the happs?  I_voting_barWhat's the happs?  I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
What's the happs?  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
What's the happs?  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
What's the happs?  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
What's the happs?  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
What's the happs?  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
What's the happs?  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
What's the happs?  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
What's the happs?  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
What's the happs?  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

What's the happs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ar3P xDaNiiELx

Ar3P xDaNiiELx

What's the happs?  Empty
PostSubject: What's the happs?    What's the happs?  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Hey everyone, just quickly - yes I am on a new account, my stupid ass forgot my password for my old one, but if you don't know who this is - It's Daniiel Meaney, formerly known as Av3nger35/AAO Avenger E/AAO Ambition E/Ar3P XxSLayeRxX.
How is everyone going? What's been going on?
I just popped by to see how things were going on the forum... and well, yeah...
I hope that things are this way because Black Ops 2 has been one of 'those' games that dies in the ass, and with that happening all members are just falling off until Ghosts releases (LESS THAN A MONTH) But yeah, its a bit upsetting to see nothing on the forums for over a month... I mean sure, I'm not 'a part' of AAO anymore, but that doesn't mean anything - I'm trying to get my guys to work out an allegiance between Ar3P and AAO (If its approved by HQ)
Get active guys, I know there isn't much (gaming wise) to talk about at the moment, cause BO2 is dead, and Ghosts isnt quite here, and its sorta just in that 'old and boring' period of gaming... but I mean Bodi put a fucken load of effort into making this for you guys, and it isnt being used... there is a section for literally anything on your mind, NBA starts in about 2 weeks, and i dont follow or know anything about NFL or NHL, but i think they are on at the moment? Christmas is like 2 months away, Next Gen Consoles are coming, Just talk about anything!! Get up and about so that when Ghosts comes out you can just smash straight into it!
See you guys soon.. I miss you guys! king 
Daniiel.  What's the happs?  1501128813
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

What's the happs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the happs?    What's the happs?  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am

I honestly think that people just dont use the computer very often... Idk what the issue is. I wish there was some wasy to put my website as an app for the xbox. People might actually use this if that were the case.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com

What's the happs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: FREE CHAT :: Free Chat-
Jump to: