Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Not so new recruit I_vote_lcapNot so new recruit I_voting_barNot so new recruit I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Not so new recruit I_vote_lcapNot so new recruit I_voting_barNot so new recruit I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Not so new recruit EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Not so new recruit EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Not so new recruit EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Not so new recruit EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Not so new recruit EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Not so new recruit EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Not so new recruit EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Not so new recruit EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Not so new recruit EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Not so new recruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slam713

Slam713

Not so new recruit Empty
PostSubject: Not so new recruit   Not so new recruit EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am

I've just logged on to this site so I'm doing this now.

***ALL APPLICANTS MUST COPY THIS APPLICATION FORM, FILL OUT THE BLANKS, COPY AND PASTE, AND SUBMIT HERE BY SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICKING "NEW POST" ON THE LEFT HAND CORNER. ENTER A SUBJECT STATING "RECRUIT APPLICATION" AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOUR POST TO SEE IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AND FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS TO SEE A RESPONSE FROM AN ADMIN.***

How did you hear about Alpha and Omega?
Bodi contacted me on Instagram on a photo of a match I completed.

Hours per week: As many as I can

Gamer Tag: Slam713

Have you ever been affiliated with any other clan? Yes. A few for a week or so and I was also leader of the U.S. division of Swat Recon Squad on Black Ops 2. I quit after the clan slowly disbanded.

Anything else you'd like us to know: (game stats, game style, youtube videos of you and/or S&D). I'm really chill when things go smooth. Lag and playing against cheap player tend to make me rage, but that only makes me play harder. I don't camp, but if it's a team strategy, I'm not against it. I also play GTA 5, BF3 and 4, and Call Of Duty Ghosts. So whatever you need, I'm there.

Another thing, I work random hours and most weekends, so I'm not usually online at consistent hours.

Thanks for having me. From the matches I've played, and the people I've played with, I can tell this is a kick ass clan, in both skill and personality of the members in it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

Not so new recruit
Page 1 of 1