Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) I_vote_lcapCall of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) I_voting_barCall of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) I_vote_lcapCall of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) I_voting_barCall of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:24 am

As all of you should/might be aware, the next Call of Duty title will be 'Ghosts' and this is an Infinity Ward game, not Treyarch... thank god.
Anyway, into the nitty gritty, the new title has plenty of rumours flying around it already, including a whole new game engine, which will allow us to move in never before seen ways, apparently we can roll side to side when crouching, and we are able to slide on our knees whilst shooting...we are also rumoured to be able to just poke our head around a corner, rather than only being able to run out...the gun usage rumour is that we will be using Current generation weapons, but we are set in the future, and the reason for this is some sort of warfare that has left us crippled and only we only have access to 'old' guns.

The release date for this is the 5th of November 2013, and it WILL be on the next gen console (Xbox 720/ Xbox Infinity)
I am currently watching every possible video, reading every possible forum and basically doing everything i can to keep in the loop with the rumours and the cold hard facts about this game, if anyone has any questions they would like answered, or just want to talk about the game, hit me up... because i have my own views and i would rather debate with someone and take their opinion as well, than just blurt mine out and gain nothing and also sound like a pompous ass...
I have taken the following from the Gamespot website.

"The game is powered by an unspecified next-generation engine that "redefines the series." Specific examples of how this will be achieved were not provided. According to Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin, making the rumoured Modern Warfare 4 would have been the easy decision, but the studio decided to instead try something new.

"Everyone was expecting us to make Modern Warfare 4, which would have been the safe thing to do. But we're not resting on our laurels," Rubin said in a statement. "We saw the console transition as the perfect opportunity to start a new chapter for Call of Duty. So we're building a new sub-brand, a new engine, and a lot of new ideas and experiences for our players. We can't wait to share them with our community."

Make of that what you will, but i believe this will be a make-or-break game from Call of Duty, if this game is shit, i doubt the franchise will survive to the following InfinityWard game, (2015) but again, thats just my opinion.

Once again, I wish to express that I want to hear EVERYONE'S opinion on this, as (come November) this will be our big thing, our 'baby' so to speak, so i know for a fact that all of you are interested.
If i have just consumed 20 minutes of my life on this post, and i only get 6 or 7 replies, i will be extremely pissed off.
Ambition out. Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) 2122022718
Back to top Go down
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:27 am

U would think thier gonna make this for 360 and ps3 not just the 720...or are they gonna do tht?
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Yes it's going to be for both systems
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Good cuz my goal is get a job and save up for the 720 and Ghost
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:00 am

Yeah, will definetely be on the next gen consoles, but Ghosts will be released on the next gen consoles at a later date than November 5, which is the release date for the current gen consoles.
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Gameplay Release! (I'm soooooo damn excited!!!)    Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:13 am

Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) 1247806006 21st of May, get ready people. Confirmed a while ago that at the next gen Xbox reveal, a gameplay trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts will be revealed during the Xbox reveal. How can you not be excited?!
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:15 am

Honestly I am not excited at this time, it will take considerable time and actual video to get me excited. Throw into this the fact that I have no intention of getting a next gen system until its been out for a number of years.
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:24 pm

yeah i'll buy the 2nd gen but this version is going to have a lot of problems. as far as the game is concerned, once i get some more time on my hands i will be playing both that and black ops2

but i'm not excited yet, i'll need to see some footage like jerky said.
Back to top Go down
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Im excited for the gameplay reveal, is what i meant! lol! Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) 1247806006
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:05 pm

I agree with Jerky... New systems always have issues at first...
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

Ar3P XxSLayeRxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Yeah, I concurr..
Won't be looking at the next gen console till like mid/late 2014.
Back to top Go down
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks for the advice I think ima wait now too on the 2nd gen consoles
Back to top Go down
AAO Crazy HQ
Admin
AAO Crazy HQ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:14 am

Yeah... never buy the first thing EVER... that's my rule... even in stores i always take the second thing behind the one in front... you don't know who touched it, and chances are the one in the back is safe... but now i'm being random...

new technology is made, tested, then sold... but when they test it they aren't playing each prototype 12 hours at a time... maybe an hour or two, and then in the box it goes and into our homes. so it's best to wait until people start complaining and they come out with a fix. once they make a fix, it's safe to buy. just think of it as already broken, and the one you have works just fine.
Back to top Go down
AAO Godsmack V

AAO Godsmack V

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Thanks for tue advice Crazy it really helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)   Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision) Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Ghosts (InfinityWard & Activision)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Clan :: XBOX GAMES :: All Other Games-
Jump to: