Alpha and Omega Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first and the last. The stealthy and the fast.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RECRUITER OF THE MONTH
AAO Magz SW
Top posters
AAO Dynasty HQ
What Christmas had for you  I_vote_lcapWhat Christmas had for you  I_voting_barWhat Christmas had for you  I_vote_rcap 
Ar3P XxSLayeRxX
What Christmas had for you  I_vote_lcapWhat Christmas had for you  I_voting_barWhat Christmas had for you  I_vote_rcap 
AAO Wtfjerky HQ
AAO Crazy HQ
AAO Godsmack V
AAO Reaperr E
AAO PSYKOPATH V
AAO Scout HQ
AAO Daze V
AAO Deadly S
Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is yootmagda

Our users have posted a total of 2475 messages in 353 subjects
Latest topics
» Yung Nation new app
What Christmas had for you  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm by Yung Nation254

» Recruit App
What Christmas had for you  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am by zvz Dante zvz

» Not so new recruit
What Christmas had for you  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am by Slam713

» Off the net
What Christmas had for you  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm by AAO Slam66 S

» ZOMG! ZOMG! ITS SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!
What Christmas had for you  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» What's the happs?
What Christmas had for you  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am by AAO Dynasty HQ

» NBA 2K14
What Christmas had for you  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm by Ar3P xDaNiiELx

» Big Problems?
What Christmas had for you  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am by AAO Deadly S

» Ambition - Out.
What Christmas had for you  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am by AAO Deadly S

League Best
Master Division: AAO Daze V - Rank 7* AAO Dynasty HQ - Rank 18* AAO Magz SW - Rank 32* Platinum Division: Gold Division: Silver Division: Bronze Division: Iron Division:

What Christmas had for you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AAO Gordito R

AAO Gordito R

What Christmas had for you  Empty
PostSubject: What Christmas had for you    What Christmas had for you  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm

So for my Christmas I had a blast with the Fam good food and good gifts but what I was so happy to get back to us my Aao hommies and play some bo2 . Sooooo I ask ya this what was some of your hi lights of Christmas Eve and day lets see what good stuff y'all did
Back to top Go down
AAO Wtfjerky HQ

AAO Wtfjerky HQ

PostSubject: Re: What Christmas had for you    What Christmas had for you  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:50 pm

I put togetther a "table tennis" table and the kids fricken loved it! I was a bit stressed about it, but they loved it Cool
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: What Christmas had for you    What Christmas had for you  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

I was drunk the whole time lol. My cousin that is in the Army was able to come down for the holidays so that was cool. He is stationed in Alaska and he was in Afghan for a year so I hadn't seen him for a while. I got some pretty badass gifts tho... I got a sick ass Turtle Beach headset, a shit ton of Reese's candy, clothes, a jacket, skull candy headphones.... It was nice What Christmas had for you  3313500805
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
AAO Gordito R

AAO Gordito R

PostSubject: Re: What Christmas had for you    What Christmas had for you  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 am

That's crazy so did I my wife's cuz came down he is stationed in Alaska to and all we did is play beer pong and cook
Back to top Go down
AAO Dynasty HQ
Admin
AAO Dynasty HQ

PostSubject: Re: What Christmas had for you    What Christmas had for you  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Haha that's funny man. It was a great time to say the least, oh yeah and lots oh hookah... Lots of hookah lol.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaandomegaclan.forumotion.com
WaRAnGeL

PostSubject: what Christmas had for you   What Christmas had for you  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 pm

what i got for christmas was a 12 pack of beers and enjoyed it with my girl and her friends What Christmas had for you  1848667513 What Christmas had for you  1848667513 What Christmas had for you  1848667513 What Christmas had for you  1848667513 What Christmas had for you  1848667513 What Christmas had for you  1848667513 What Christmas had for you  1848667513
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Christmas had for you    What Christmas had for you  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Christmas had for you
Page 1 of 1